INFORMATION ON THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
of the users visiting the websites of Conference Service s.r.l. (Hereinafter Conference)
Pursuant to Article 13 of the EU Regulation 2016/679
The information provided below describes, as required by the EU Regulation 2016/679, the processing operations performed on the personal data of the users visiting https://www.conferenceservice.net/ (hereinafter, the "WebSite”) websites.
The information provided does not concern other online websites, pages or services that can be accessed via hyperlinks on the above websites but relate to resources outside the Garante's domain.
Conference (as Data Controller) does not collect any personal data related to persons under eighteen years of age. At the request of the users, the Data Controller, shall promptly erase all personal data involuntarily collected and related to minors subjects.
- Data Controller
The data controller is Conference Service s.r.l., located in Imola (BO) 10th Lasie Street CAP 40026, P.IVA 03134010374 email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Legal Basis for the processing
The personal data mentioned on this page are processed by Conference on the basis of consensus and/or fulfilment of contractual obligations.
- Purpose of the processing
The Users' personal data will be processed in the ways and forms prescribed by the GDPR for the performance of the Website’s functions.
In particular, the personal data provided to the Data Controller will be processed for the pursuit of the following purposes:
- Statistics (analysis) Collection of data and information in exclusively aggregate and anonymous way in order to verify the proper functioning of the site. None of this information is related to the natural person-user of the site and do not allow in any way the identification. Consent is not required.
- Consulting and Assignments: to respond to specific requests addressed to the Owner by the User through the Website and its communication tools (contact form)
- Ancillary activities: for the eventual subscription to newsletters and the consequent sending of commercial communications concerning the sector in which the Owner operates, with appropriate consent given by the user for communications of an informative nature relating to the services of the same Owner, following the request for information via e-mail messages or compilation of the contact form and other communication tools.
- Security: Collection of data and information to protect the security of the site (spam filters, firewalls, virus detection) and Users and to prevent or unmask fraud or abuse to the detriment of the Website. The data are automatically recorded and may also include personal data (IP address) that could be used, in accordance with the applicable laws, in order to block attempts to damage the site itself or to cause damage to other users or in any case harmful activities or constituting a crime. Such data are never used for the identification or profiling of the User and are deleted periodically. Consent is not required.
- Categories of Personal Data
- Data collected in an automated manner
During the navigation of Users can be collected the following information that is stored anonymously by Google Analytics:
- type of browser;
- type of device used to connect to the site;
- date and time of visit,
- web page of origin of the visitor (referral) and exit;
- the number of clicks, if any.
These data are used for statistical and analytical purposes in an exclusively anonymous form.
- Data collected in a manual manner
The site may collect other data in case of voluntary use of services by users, such as communication services (contact forms) and will be used exclusively for the provision of the service requested:
- e-mail address;
- any further data sent spontaneously by the user.
Furthermore, Conference, can collect “off line” data through the use, for example, of paper forms during trade fairs and / or during live events. In this case wil be provided ad information
- Place and time of storage:
The data are processed in a server of Aruba Business S.r.l, located in Ferrara (FE) Via L. Gulinelli 21/A, P.I e C.F. 01497070381.
The data collected by the site during its operation are kept for the time strictly necessary to carry out the activities specified.
Upon expiry, the data will be deleted or anonymized, unless there are additional purposes for the storage of the same.
Data for analytics (statistical) purposes are stored in aggregate form for 24 months.
- Cookies and other tracking devices
- Obligation to transfer
The provision of data relating to navigation by Users, for the purposes mentioned above, depends on the degree of privacy that the User has enabled or disabled through their browser. In some cases the disabling may affect the navigation on this Website. For certain forms of this Website, the provision of navigation data and/or the use of technical cookies is mandatory for the proper functioning of the Website.
The provision of certain personal data is in any case necessary for the structure of the Website and its procedures. Any request for other optional data will be preceded by a special approval check. The provision of all other data is optional, in accordance with the type of information that the User wishes to provide to the Website.
- Possible recipients of personal data
The data collected may be disclosed to related companies, affiliates or subsidiaries of the Owner, as well as to consultants or third parties that operate, in the name and account of the same Owner - and in any case by the same designated, pursuant to art. 28 of the Regulation as Data Processors - for the evasion of services related to the purposes indicated in this policy, both intra-EU and extra-EU (in the latter case, will be exclusively parties to the Privacy Shield protocol).
The personal data collected are also processed by the staff of the Garante, which acts on the basis of specific instructions provided for the purposes and methods of processing
- Rights of the data subject
Each interested party has the right of access, rectification, erasure (oblivion), limitation, receipt of notification in case of rectification, erasure or limitation, portability, opposition and not to be the subject of an automated individual decision, including profiling, in accordance with art. 15 to 22 of the GDPR.
These rights can be exercised in the forms and terms referred to in art. 12 GDPR, by written communication sent to the Data Controller by e-mail to the reference address (point 1 and 12).
The Data Controller will reply as soon as possible and in any case within 1 month of receiving the request. In accordance with Articles 15 and following of the Regulation, the user has the right to ask
- Right to withdraw consent
You can revoke this consent at any time by sending an email to the address of the Data Controller: email@example.com as well as prior express communication at the headquarters of the Data Controller.
Each interested party has the right to lodge a complaint pursuant to art. 77 and following of the GDPR to a supervisory authority, which for the Italian State is identified in the Guarantor for the protection of personal data.
The forms, procedures and time limits for lodging complaints are laid down and governed by the national legislation in force. The complaint is without prejudice to administrative and judicial actions, which for the Italian State may be submitted alternately to the same Guarantor or to the competent Court.
The personal data provided with the form - and therefore based on consent - may be subject to profiling.
Profiling that will take place, in any case and possibly, through decision-making processes not exclusively automated. Profiling allows the Data Controller to evaluate certain personal aspects of the Data Subject relating in particular to his preferences, interests, tastes with reference to the products sold and activities carried out by the Data Controller, in order to allow the Data Controller to offer the Data Subject a more specific sales service targeted to his needs.